£65k per year + Car, Bonus & Package
3 months ago
£65,000 + car or travel allowance and bonus
Our client are a regional provider of property services withing the housing sector; repairs and maintenance services to RSL and LA clients in the South East, are looking to add a Finance Manager to their business due to continued growth and success.
This person will be a key contributor to the success of the business. Being a brand ambassador for their Values and Strategy. The primary purpose is to build, develop and lead a dynamic finance team. Providing forward thinking analysis on the financial health of the business, lead with Governance and challenge our operations.
Working closely the MD and the SLT the successful candidate will be a key influencer to strategic decision making. Whilst targets have been set, this person will be given leadership and autonomy over the running and development of the finance function.
The FM will own the finance function and the services provided. As a natural leader he or she will develop relationships with colleagues and mentor them in growing their skills in support of growth targets.
This person will be continuously inquisitive, drive inefficiencies out of the business, streamline processes and install technical solutions to innovate and automate routine practices. Lead the finance team to deliver improved services, in conjunction with your business partners removing non valued activities across the business.
- To lead as a key influencer the Companies Values and strategic objectives.
- Educate, coach and support internal and external Customers in support of business growth.
- Control of the business planning agenda: timing, content, process, target development etc..: Strategic planning, annual budget, regular forecasting.
- Provide management information: performance measurement, reporting and analysis.
- Clearly communicate performance of the business, drivers, opportunities and risks
- Profit improvement: mitigation of risks and maximization of opportunities
- Financial partnering to SMT and decision support
- Leader of change driving system/process improvements and automation
- Owner of the financial accounts and tax: completeness, accuracy and compliance
- Responsible for the corporate governance framework and financial decision making
- Cash forecasting and management
- Manage and develop the finance team
- Manage external relations:
- accountants, banks, auditors, funding institutions
- Involved with key customer and supplier meetings/relationships
Experience and skills
- Professionally qualified (CIMA, ACCA)
- 5+ years’ experience working in a SME financial accounting environment,
- Intermediate skills working with Microsoft office, most importantly Excel
- Experience of Sage 50 and/or other accounting software packages.
- Ability to use initiative to resolve issues, whist knowing when to seek guidance.
If you are interested in the aforementioned position, please apply via link
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.