£12 - 18 per day
020 3176 4790
16 days ago
My clients are looking to hire a tempoary finance assisatnt to join their fast paced team in the heart of Central London. The Finance Assistant reports to the Financial Manager and will be taking over several processes to ensure the integrity and timely completion of the balance sheet control to support the month-end reporting cycle. In addition, the candidate will have to have a flexible approach to cover other roles when staff are on holiday. The Role requires someone with extensive reconciliation skills, demonstrates an analytical approach to resolving queries and an attention to detail. Must demonstrate good sound accounting skills.
You MUST have previous expierence in a similair role also this role is to start ASAP so please only apply if you can start within the next week.
The finance assistant will focus mainly on:
• Allocating payments and receipts on a daily basis to the correct accounts.
• Balance sheet Reconciliations on a monthly basis and maintain various control accounts
• Ensure all staff Expenses and third party payments are correctly accounted for
• Work with Finance Central team to prepare and maintaining supporting schedules for quarterly and annual audit.
• Support the Payroll Manger in submitting monthly returns, when required.
• Assist the payroll manager in dealing with queries arising from monthly journals
Skills/Experience required for the finance assistant:
• Sound accounting knowledge and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
• Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
• Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
• To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
AAT qualified, degree level qualification, or similar experience.
Please get in touch and I look forward to speaking with you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.