£65k - 75k per year + Package
5 months ago
Finance Business Partner
£65k - £75k + Package
Our client, a leading provider of building maintenance services within the public sector; providing repairs, planned & void refurbishments and compliance services to over 200,000 properties nationwide, are looking to add a Finance Business partner to their thriving London team.
With over 30 different contracts nationwide, our client’s teams are empowered to make decisions based on what is right for the project, ensuring our customers always comes first.
If you are an experienced Finance professional looking for a move into a company where you can utilise your previous expertise in a rewarding and varied role, this could be the role for you.
- To work closely with commercial and operational teams to provide governance of and support to local operations, challenging reported results and ensuring compliance with financial processes.
- Review and challenge the region’s trading results, accuracy of forecasts and other company reports.
- Ensure that budgets set for contracts are challenging but realistic and that robust forecasts and improvement plans are in place to evidence how they will be achieved.
- Ensuring that best practice consistently prevails throughout the region’s commercial and financial reporting.
- Provide support to operational and commercial teams, assisting them with effective management of contractual relationships.
- Support activity to ensure that commercial opportunity is optimised and converted as appropriate.
- The repairs & maintenance lead activity will be through interpretation and interrogation of high volume / low value transactions, identifying trends, opportunities for improvement and identification of exceptions for further investigation by the commercial teams.
- Ensure compliance with financial processes to deliver timely and accurate certification of payments.
- Provide support in reconciliation of internal and client systems (including interface arrangements) to ensure that reported amounts are robust, complete, agreed by the customer and will ultimately be able to be invoiced and converted to cash.
- Review and improve as necessary, existing systems / interfaces and processes for recording and commercially managing RM activity.
- Participating in tender appraisal, bid strategy and adjudication, ensuring that all related financial considerations are addressed.
- Ensuring that the post contract administration of projects is reported accurately, identifying and reporting and risks / opportunities and in compliance with financial requirements.
- Ensuring that the region’s CVR’s, forecasts and CID documents are produced in a timely manner and to a high-quality standard with accurate information.
- Working with commercial and operational teams to ensure that the region’s debt / WIP is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Lead on effective financial risk management and protect business reputation.
- Ensure that cash flow forecasts are accurate and are optimised where possible.
As a Finance Business Partner for our client, you will need:
- CIMA Qualification or vocational equivalent.
If you are interested in the aforementioned position, please apply via link or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on 07496 601 999 or email@example.com.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.