£18k per hour
018 7224 8898
about 1 year ago
Finance Assistant – Falmouth
Our client a Marine Contractor are seeking and experience finance and administration candidate to join there very busy team who are based in Falmouth. We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic induvial who is used to working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Reporting into the Financial Controller and working with other department managers your communication skills and professional manner is essential. General administration skills are essential. Along with previous experience of various daily finance tasks which will include:
- Effective and timely bank processing and bank reconciliations
- Creation and distribution of sales invoices
- Debtor control to include effective debt collection
- Printing of the supplier invoices from the accounts email box
- Coding & Data entry of supplier invoices, to include liaison with departmental managers
- Checking off supplier statements against ledger accounts at the month end
- Sorting expenses, receipts, charge cards
- Deal with supplier queries, money chasers, pricing and procurement
- Payment of Suppliers & Sub-contractors
- Management of authorisation system
- Management of purchase order process/system
This is a full time, permanent role on offer to start ASAP. Please send through your CV and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.