£34k - 42k per year
020 3176 4790
4 months ago
My client is looking for a finance analyst to join their team on a permanent contract based at their site in Wokingham. Ideally, they would like someone to join the team ASAP. The finance analyst must have experience within a construction engineering or a technical project background.
The role of the finance analyst:
- To be responsible to produce the monthly contract financial results including the variance analysis via profit and loss accounts reviews, balance sheet reconciliations and risk analysis
- To produce the month end management accounts reporting pack
- To produce and analyse the KPIs for areas such as invoicing, staffing, purchasing, allocations and stock control and alert managers to trends
- To prepare the monthly invoices for both core and non-core activity; monitor and chase debt to optimise cash flow
- To conduct commercial reviews with budget holders to review the KPIs; distribute minutes and follow up action points
- To lead the budgeting/forecasting process
- To assist in the production of financial information for the client; attend client meetings
- To lead the preparation of the pricing of variation quotations and drive initiatives for income maximisation and cost reductions
- Ideally CIMA or ACCA part-qualified or working towards it
- Experience gained in a similar role, preferably in the FM sector
- Able to analyse complex data and have sound problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you would like to apply, please get in touch ASAP and I look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.