£28k per year
0203 176 4790
5 months ago
Contract Supervisor position to work for a FM Service Provider on a Government contract.
Working within the Asset Management and Technical Services Team the successful applicant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Generating, assigning and coordinating the delivery and receipt information relating to Planned Preventative Maintenance from a diverse supply chain through CAFM and Management Information System
- Raising Work Orders for Planned Preventative Maintenance works (including Statutory Inspection and remedial works), as per agreed PPM Programmes, through the CAFM system.
- Tracking and coordinating Planned, Statutory, Legislative and Remedial work orders from Assign status to completion, including ensuring the relevant documentation/certification is provided by the Supplier.
- Providing administrative support to the FM Technical Services Manager
- Providing regular reports with analysis if required to required deadlines, to internal and external customers and the Supply Chain.
- Identifying and making recommendations for additional systems and processes, that will enhance the customer experience
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships, both internally and externally with customer, suppliers and client at all levels of management. Ensuring client satisfaction with agreed outcomes and best practice methodology
- Ensuring that the FM Technical Services Manager receives regular updated with the statuses of Statutory Inspections and other legislative work orders that are delivered by the Supply Chain.
- Assisting the FM Technical Services Manager with ensuring suppliers Planned Maintenance Programmes meet contractual requirements
- Assisting the FM Technical Services Manager with Contract Change
- Ensuring areas of concern with the delivery of Planned Maintenance including Statutory and Legislative requirements are highlighted to the FM Technical Services Manager.
- Ad hoc Project works as directed by senior management, this is to include updating of the clients Asset register, Forward Works (Lifecycle) Register and Planned Maintenance tasks/job plans.
- Attending meetings as required in the Greater London Area including Client meetings and Project meetings.
- Liaising and supporting other areas of the FM Integrator
- Contributing to the design, delivery and evaluation of work procedures within a challenging and complex co-ordination role
- Ensuring a full audit trail in place to satisfy internal and external auditors through the CAFM system.
- Promoting a robust health and safety culture within the workplace and across the contracted areas of responsibility at all times including adhering to the company’s business practices and zero harm culture
- Carrying out any other duties commensurate with the role as directed, including deputising when required for the FM Technical Services Manager
- Line management responsibility for the PPM Coordinator(s)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.