£33k - 35k per year
020 3176 4790
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for a TECHNICAL facilities supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis in Central London, the successful candidate must have relevant experience in facilities management, preferably in services or financial company. Ideally you would have worked for a client directly with good knowledge of Health & Safety rules.
**MUST HAVE ELECTRICAL QUALIFICATIONS**
Desirable: IOSH qualified.
Shift Hours: 06:30 – 15:00 or 10:00 – 18:30
- Supervise planned preventative maintenance schedule and work with M&E provider to ensure that statutory compliance, best practice and PPMs are completed as required
- Organise reactive maintenance and repairs when needed
- Re-lamping and small repairs
- Assist with the admin and delivery of desk moves and co-ordinate with global facilities and IT
- Organise work on site, prepare plans and labels, arrange for supplier services
- Update the floor plans in connection with the global facilities
- Office moves have to be conducted out of business hours (week-ends, rarely nights)
Fit out work
- Prepare and organise work in coordination with global facilities and IT
- Check the quality of supplier services/work
- Fit out work has to be conducted out of business hours (week-ends and/or nights)
On site event support
- Facilitate the coordination of client events (lunch, conference, drinks) by liaising with internal clients and working with the marketing team.
- Meeting room set ups
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please apply online and I will be in touch if your skill set is relevant.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.