£9.00 - 11.50 per hour
0203 176 4790
8 months ago
- A large service provider that specialises in Maintenance needs a temporary Facilities/Maintenance person to cover within their Facilities department in Oxford.
- To complete general non technical building fabric duties such as painting, decorating, building, small works, carpentry and plumbing;
- To assist subcontractors when they attend site;
- To help with the loading and unloading of deliveries.
- Deal promptly with all telephone enquiries.
- Assist with events where required.
- Assist in logistical moves
- In receipt of a valid (in date) driving license is essential.
- To work from height using appropriate safety systems
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required.
- To carry out porterage duties in a safe manner as required.
- To maintain and repair fixed furniture and equipment
- To partake in the site rota as required
- To partake in a call out rota / race weekend rota as required
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.