£35k - 45k per year
about 1 month ago
Facilities Operations Manager
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
We are currently working with a leading corporate company to appoint a Facilities Operations Manager based in London. The perfect candidate will be hungry to develop and will bring a good amount of experience in a Facilities Operations Manager role, specifically within a corporate environment. Please be aware this is a temporary position to start with.
The purpose of the Facilities Operations Manager will be to manage the day to day delivery of Facilities and workplace services to the London Office including on-site and off-site storage.
Day to Day
- Ensuring the office and its support contracts remain fit for purpose
- To Manage the London Reception Team to ensure adequate cover and high standards are maintained
- To ensure H&S compliance and take an active role and ownership of all operational health and safety matters relating to the office and ensure they are regularly reviewed
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with our external supply partners and internal stakeholders.
- Previous experience of delivering Facilities and Workplace services within a large and diverse professional services environment
- IWFM (Qual) and NEBOSH or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Able to work on own initiative and manage own workload
- An excellent organiser, able to manage multiple workloads and priorities
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role of Facilities Operations Manager is something of interest.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.