Facilities Manager FTC
£40k - 45k per year
29 days ago
14 month FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading facilities company to appoint a Facilities Manager based in London. The perfect candidate will be hungry to develop and will bring a good amount of experience in a Facilities Manager role.
Post holder MUST have managing agent and service charge experience.
The facilities manager will be directly responsible for the provision of facilities services to occupiers in one or more managed properties to best practice standards and is expected to understand the business objectives of the investment.
Day to Day
- Working closely and taking direction from relevant Client FM Leads take ownership and be responsible for delivering operational facilities related client KPIs as identified in the PMA (Property Management Agreement) and/or any other client agreed initiatives
- To assist in the delivery of ‘Instinct’ (customer experience) operational initiatives across your portfolio in close liaison with our service partners
- To regularly liaise with occupiers and be the principal point of contact for advice and guidance in connection with the day-to-day physical operation of the building
- Inform Surveyors of any occupier matters that may influence valuation/investment considerations including assistance in monitoring Tenant’s compliance with covenants
- To deliver the financial management of the property through the preparation of service charge budgets, the monitoring of agreed budgets to pre-defined cash limits, quarterly variance reporting and service charge reconciliation to agreed accounting practices.
- Commercial awareness and ability to develop identified business improvement opportunities
- Solid stakeholder management skills and an ability to understand and relay business ideas
- Previous experience working for a company within the property industry or from a similar business line, with client facing experience or from a corporate FM background
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role of the Facilities Manager is something of interest.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.