£35k - 38k per year
9 days ago
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Facilities Manager to join a dynamic facilities engineering team. The site itself is constantly changing making it a very exciting place to work. My client are looking for the Facilities Manager to be a strong and enthusiastic leader. You do not need to be technical for this role!
Overview of the Role:
As the Facilities Manager you will be accountable for over 14 Engineers and one admin.
The Facilities Manager will have responsibility for the overall delivery of services to a fast paced large single site which include driving and delivering contracted FM service levels to your client that are safe, high quality, financially viable and operationally functional. The Facilities Manager will be managing and directing the on-site team in the delivery of services required whilst ensuring that all contractual KPIs/SLAs are reported and are achieved in line with contract Business Plan.
Part of the role for the Facilities Manager will be developing and being accountable for departmental budgets verses operational, staffing, and capital expenditure and advice and assist across the contract where necessary.
About The Facilities Manager:
As the successful Facilities Manager you must be able to evidence proven and demonstrable experience, both in operational and management roles with a wide exposure to the total provision of hard and soft FM services and building infrastructure.
- Experience of CAFM systems
- Operational knowledge and application of current Health & Safety, Environmental legislation, Quality Assurance controls and COSHH requirements is a pre-requisite.
- The ability to deliver a high quality service to your clients
- Able to engage, lead and motivate your team
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- You will possess strong investigative, problem resolution and decision making skills
- Able to present evidence of previous experience of working with and managing multidisciplinary teams with the ability to integrate and work as part of the clients` team.
Your natural resilience, self-motivation and time management/prioritisation skills will be put to good use in this role. Strong PC literacy to include Microsoft Office applications and Project-Planet FM is critical.
- A minimum of 2 years of management experience within an FM environment.
- This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and all offers of employment are subject to security clearance checks and approval by the Home Office
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.