£45k - 50k per year
about 2 months ago
We are currently working with a leading facilities company to appoint a Facilities Manager based in Guernsey. The perfect candidate will be hungry to develop and will live within the channel islands already. Unfortunately we cannot accept applications from outside the channel islands.
The purpose of the Facilities Manager will be to manage several buildings for a corporate client, ensuring all buildings are run smoothly and the client is being kept up to date at all times. The successful candidate will have day to day management of task and people management, budget control, service delivery and customer satisfaction.
Day to Day
- Managing local client and budgets and report any out-of-line situations
- Control and manage service charge accounts where appropriate, providing monthly report data to the Account Manager
- Ensure Client satisfaction by being responsible for achieving client SLR and driving acceptable service delivery performance
- Strong lines of communication to user population on all BAU activity
- Ensuring compliance with legislative, Client and Health, Safety and environmental requirements.
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Technical understanding of HVAC systems within Buildings
- Previous operations experience of facilities management or service delivery (possible specialist areas such as M&E, catering, security and cleaning)
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role of Facilities Manager is something of interest.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.