£60k - 70k per year + Car allowance + Life insurance
5 months ago
Facilities Manager PFI
£60,000 - £70,000 + Car allowance
We have a very exciting and unique opportunity for a facilities manager to work with a well-known and established construction/service provider. They are looking for seasoned Facilities Manager who can take a leading role during the building phase of the site and after will be expected to run the operations of the site. The Facilities manager will be located in Cardiff. The site will be for a terrific cause.
Job Duties for Facilities Manager:
- Maintain the highest standard of client satisfaction and care.
- Provide proactive leadership & development of colleagues and employees.
- Promote & ensure Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental compliance in line with Kier & client policies and legal requirements.
- You’ll be ensuring that all conditions of the contract are being met at all times through being responsible & accountable for the Profit & Loss (P&L) of the contract.
- Managing contract variations.
- Produce monthly reports, attend meetings and monitor all performance measures in line with the service agreement.
- Ensure there is efficient & effective utilisation of labour, materials, plant and equipment within the allocated budgets.
- You’ll ensure control processes are implemented to manage contract delivery.
- Maintain robust systems of data and reports for governance reporting.
- Ensure effective Energy Management of the building; manage and monitor site activities & progress for site safety, quality, commercial and environmental responsibilities.
- Ensure the CDM fixed term construction phase plan (CPP) is kept up to date; ensure the satisfactory completion of all projects to meet agreed deadlines.
- Undertake Duty Holder responsibilities where required.
Skills and knowledge required for Facilities Manager:
- You will have experience in a commercial.
- Technical & management FM position.
- Experience & knowledge of complying with PFI contracts.
- Strong commercial understanding, preferably within a hospital or healthcare FM environment.
- You’ll need to have a demonstrable understanding of Health Technical Memoranda (HTMs)
- Working knowledge of SFG20 maintenance requirements & Statutory Compliance.
- Good understanding of Health & Safety with IOSH Managing Safely certificate.
- Have had responsibility of Profit & Loss (P&L).
- Demonstrable and solid understanding of Payment Mechanisms.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.