£45k per year
FMJ Jobs 0325
20 days ago
PFI Contract Manager
Parkwood Leisure are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Contract Manager who has been managing or assisting in the management of a PFI Project, who is looking for their next challenge at our PFI Contract at Mulberry School for Girls, East London.
All candidates must have a good understanding of a PFI contract backed up with appropriate experience together with the commercial acumen to manage various sub-contractors in ensuring contract compliance and agreeing the resolution of issues. You must have a strong customer ethos working in partnership with the public sector clients ensuring high standards of service delivery and promoting value for money at all times.
Primary objectives for the PFI Contract Manager will be:
- Provide strong leadership ensuring full governance is maintained at all times to fulfil our contractual obligations under the SPV Management Services Agreements;
- Ensure that all contractual obligations and KPI’s are achieved on a monthly basis;
- To manage, develop and co-ordinate staff resources effectively to meet the operational requirements of the Contract and to create a dynamic, innovative and responsive staff team through open communication and leadership;
- Take responsibility for health and safety and actively participate in the maintenance and improvement of the overall Company Health and Safety culture
- Preferably with a Degree in Business or FM Management qualification.
- Will be able to gain acceptance and respect from clients and the teams involved;
- Have a clear identification with the requirements of all customers;
- Will be able to communicate at different levels of the organisation and portray strong listening skills;
- Innovative particularly in their approach to the design and delivery of programmes and services;
- Will be able to demonstrate financial awareness, medium term business planning as well as clear-sighted operational management ability;
- Will be reliable and confident in making key decisions within the contract;
- Will be able to demonstrate excellent planning and time management ability;
- Will be able to proactively resolve day-to-day operational issues;
- Will be able to adapt the management style and thinking; process to the needs of the business ∙ Will be able to build strong relationships with customers, clients and employees;
- Will be able to maintain and be committed to good employee culture and deliver quality training ∙ Will be able to demonstrate the ability to manage complex, diverse operations to a high professional standard ∙ Will be able to meet the demands of the role;
- Ensure the effective delivery of local and Company marketing initiatives;
- Will be able to assist in the effective marketing of the Company and location for business development purposes;
- Will be able to proactively demonstrate commitment to a health and safety culture.
What can Parkwood Leisure offer you?
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person / Employee discount portal / Company sick pay / Career Progression and More!!...
- 26th July 2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00 per year
- PFI Project Management: 1 year (preferred)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.