£35k - 41k per year
4 months ago
Soft Services Facilities Manager
An exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced Soft Services Facilities Manager. You will be working for a large retailer managing a mixture of cleaning, security and waste contracts. The Soft Services Facilities Manager will have Operational duties, with this part of the role expanding down the line.
This is a very successful contract so part of the role of the Soft Services Facilities Manager will be to work with brand partners, cultivating sound relationships with shop and store managers, securing their support to maximise the potential of the Centre to attract retail customers. The soft Services Manager must adopt a professional, commercial and welcoming approach towards all potential tenants and positively promote the Centre at all times.
- The Soft Services Facilities Manager will be responsible for all Soft Services across a large retail site
- Working alongside cleaning and security managers to ensure a high level of performance from staff
- Managing performance and attendance of staff
- Regular inspection of site
- Managing the P+L
- Reporting back to senior management on the running of the site
- Sufficient knowledge of security/cleaning/customer experience best practice, procedures and issues to act as a sound basis for quickly developing required levels of specific expertise, including the operation of technical security systems and conduct of investigations
- Management experience
- Ability in managing a team
- Similar working background, i.e. retail, shopping centre
- Working knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- NEBOSH or IOSH
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.