£40k - 45k per year
0203 176 4790
4 months ago
We have been instructed by a niche property management organisation to recruit for a Facilities Manager to join their growing FM team.
Due to continued growth and recent contract wins, they now need further FM support across their property portfolio; with majority of the properties in the portfolio based in Central London. This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, property management team, to manage some of London’s most impressive properties.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Management of on-site Building Managers and service partners, ensuring the high standards are being met.
- Responsible for the production, management and reconciliation of service charge budgets
- Overseeing the set Planned Preventive Maintenance programme for the properties in the portfolio.
- Carrying out regular site inspections
- Implementation of all health & safety procedures
Our client is seeking an individual, who has strong property management experience, ideally managing a multi-site portfolio and has set and managed service charge budgets. You will have a flexible approach to working, be a team player and want to challenge existing procedures that are currently in place.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that will support you with any further development and join a company that continue to grow despite that current crisis that we find ourselves in.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.