£35k per year
0203 176 4790
18 days ago
A large national Facilities Contractor based in London a looking for a Facilities Executive to join their team, the main purpose of this role is to support the CEO.
The role will support the CEO in dealing with a diverse range of tasks, which includes supporting; the collation of business related data for report preparation, the central oversight of key developments and initiatives, supporting the management of minutes in key actions from strategic meetings, and undertake mini projects and pieces of work on behalf of the CEO etc.
The environment is demanding and the post holder will need to be able to engage and influence the wider business management team and develop a strong level of knowledge of high priority issues across the business. They must be able to speak authoritatively about the work being undertaken and make decisions that reflect the needs and priorities of the CEO and executive team. The post holder will be responsible for supporting the CEO, ensuring they are fully briefed on all pertinent issues in readiness to represent the organisation at both internal and external meetings.
Working as part of the Executive team the role is busy, varied and high profile within the Business. The post holder will be expected to work flexibly within the team to ensure that key deadlines are met. They will need to show the requisite discretion when dealing with sensitive or confidential issues and information, and remaining calm under pressure.
The post holder will be expected to work confidently with staff at all levels and present information clearly and succinctly at senior management meetings. This includes working closely with Directors and the senior leadership of the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
● Handling a variety of situations involving the administrative & managerial function of the CEO’s office.
● Coordinate the delivery of the company’s services and internal projects,overseeing all stages from identifying and documenting client requirements
through to delivery, client support and account management, on the CEO’s behalf.
● Be an internal advocate for the customer, identifying customer needs and ensuring delivery requirements are managed effectively with respect to team, internal client and external client commitments.
● Work alongside all functions to optimise delivery and support procedures in line with customer requirement and business needs.
● Liaise with internal and external clients to capture requirements for deliveries that will be used in order forms, task lists and other documentation.
● Preparing reports and data analysis, create documents, correspondence, meeting agendas and serve as recorder of minutes at meetings with responsibility for transcription, and distribution to participants
● Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to help establish, improve and refine services.
● The CEO Executive Assistant may be contacted out of normal office hours to deal with unexpected events.
Excellent ability to create project plans with team members, track service metrics and prepare progress reports for CEO and senior management.
● Ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and to meet deadlines amid conflicting demands and busy work periods, is required
● Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a demanding environment.
● Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
● Strong organisational, planning, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to professionally represent the company.
● High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, clients, and external partners.
● Strong computer and research skills is required to gather and summarise data for reports; proficiency with all applications of Microsoft office for composing, typing and proofing and presenting materials.
● Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
● Confident self-starter with strong work ethic, able to work independently with limited supervision.
This post will be home based until returning to the office in Victoria which is TBC
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.