£30,260 - 33,690 per year
FMJ Jobs 0196
about 1 year ago
The Facilitates Management Delivery Manager supports the Facilities Management Team within Estates Services
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring delivery of an excellent facilities management service for our customers, for both Hard and Soft FM Services in order that customers can perform at their best.
- You will support your wider team in delivering enthusiastic supplier relationships management to deliver services in line with agreed contract performance levels and customer requirements.
- By supporting the development/evolution of our customer focused services
- Oversee performance of the hard and soft FM contractors, ensuring coordinated joined up delivery to our customers
- To support the lead to integrate contractor delivery in the Regional Centre whilst ensuring robust management of performance on legacy contracts across the estate
The key areas of responsibility are recognised as but are not limited to:
- Provide a visible presence by ensuring the best quality of service and excellent customer communications
- Provide a dedicated local connection with hard and soft FM suppliers and landlords integrating service provision to customers
- Assure hard and soft FM supplier and landlord performance
- Support the monitoring of suppliers performance indicators; supervising regular supplier assessment, analysis and reporting
- Experience within a facilities management / contract management function
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Desirable contract/supplier management experience
- Supplier management including assurance of KPIs/SLA’
- Clear demonstration of FM skills in both meeting customer needs and managing supplier relationships
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.