£34,400 - 38,310 per year
FMJ Jobs 0194
2 months ago
HMRC is the UK's tax, payments and customs authority and we have a vital purpose: we collect the money that pays for the UK’s public services and help families and individuals with targeted financial support.
Our Estates Services Directorate is the largest landlord in Government. Looking after 170 operational HMRC offices plus ancillary properties. Our purpose is to ensure a safe, secure and efficient working environment for our people which represents good value for money to the taxpayer. We are at the forefront of delivering the largest estates transformation programme across government – Building Our Future Locations – which is responsible for delivering Phase One of the Government Hubs Programme, including the 13 regional centres, transitional sites and specialist sites, which are due to be completed in the early 2020’s.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Facilities Management Area Manager supports the Service Delivery within Estates Services.
You will be responsible for ensuring delivery of an excellent facilities management service for our customers, prioritising compliance and delivering both Hard and Soft FM Services in order that customers can perform at their best, enabling the delivery of HMRC business objectives.
You will provide excellent customer service through contributing to our objective to support our customers by providing innovative, high quality, easy to use services.
Your key areas of responsibility are recognised as but are not limited to:
- Act as a supporting point of contact between Estates, key suppliers and customers
- Ensure a clear customer focus in all day to day and strategic operations, ensuring visibility of Estates with our customers, and building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Support the Regional Lead (Senior Officer) to deliver effective contract management and collate management information on Area supplier performance
- Support Regional Centre Teams to oversee delivery of supplier services at Regional Centre locations, Specialist and Transition Sites and other offices occupied by HMRC across the Area
- Support the team to ensure a range of FM contracts are understood and services are delivered to agreed contract performance levels
- Experience within a facilities management / contract management function
- Contract/Supplier Management
- Demonstration of strong customer relationship management
- Understanding key performance related schedules within contracts
- Experience of Contract/Supplier Management
- IWFM (formerly BIFM) Level 4 qualification (or similar MCIP; MCOIB; MRICS) or commitment to achieve this within 2 years of taking up the post
- Clear demonstration of FM skills in both meeting customer needs and managing supplier relationships
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.