£28k - 32k per year + Benefits
020 3176 4790
4 months ago
My client is looking for an experienced facilities helpdesk supervisor to work within a well-established housing association. They offer a generous holiday allowance of 30 days and a group pension scheme. After working as a facilities helpdesk supervisor, you will be entitled to a season ticket loan, interest free.
The facilities helpdesk supervisor will be responsible for managing service requests and incidents raised to the helpdesk.
- Responsible for first the escalations and handling of more complex tasks
- Perform compliance checks
- Managing and delivery of the M&E maintenance plan, both planned and reactive.
- Have an excellent understanding of the soft service contracts and there planned / periodic schedules.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Previous people management (desirable)
- To be fully conversant with health & safety legislation
- Experience of dealing with facilities management delivered through a mix of in-house and outsourced provision.
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience working in a similar role
- A good understanding of statutory regulations and approved codes of practice.
If interested in this position, please apply with your CV or contact Charlotte Stagg on 07494415972 for a confidential chat or more information on this role
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.