£25k - 30k per year
8 days ago
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
We are currently working with a leading facilities company to appoint a Facilities Coordinator based in Birmingham on a permanent basis. The perfect candidate will be hungry to develop and will bring a good amount of experience in a Facilities Coordinator role, specifically within a Facilities Company. They will also have a good understanding of health and safety procedures and have some experience of service charge budgets.
The purpose of the facilities Coordinator will be to support the Senior Building Manager/Senior Facilities Manager with the day to day management and operational activities in line with all health and safety, environmental and company procedures, related general legislation and client/tenant requirements.
- Assist with the drafting, control and reporting of the service charge budget and expenditure for the site(s) in conjunction with the Building Manager, Senior Facilities Manager and surveyor as applicable.
- To comply with Health and Safety on site, maintaining records, using the Meridian system, and involvement with contractor management as appropriate.
- To ensure all health and safety audits carried out in accordance with the planned programme and all follow up actions carried out within due timetable.
- To oversee and regularly review the work carried out by the contractors to ensure the required standards are achieved and maintained in accordance with the contractual agreement.
- Excellent administration skills
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Able to work on own initiative and manage own workload
- Relevant experience in a similar role
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role of Facilities Coordinator is something of interest.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.