£19,000 - 21,892 per year
020 3176 4790
about 2 months ago
My client is recruiting a 3 month temporary placement for an estates and facilities coordinator, this will be to oversee the running of the Estates office including provision of an efficient and comprehensive administrative/secretarial service to the Head of Estates maintaining confidentiality at all time communicate effectively with all department users and to coordinate planned and reactive Estate maintenance works. Support the work of the Locality Estate Mangers and provide cover for Estates & Facilities coordinators in other areas.
Provide administrative support to the Estates Information Manager in the
maintenance of access control, estate management and helpdesk applications.
Administer waste management documentation (Environment Agency site registration,
consignment notes, waste transfer notes, DGSA audits, etc) to assist the Head of
Estates to provide a compliant waste management service.
Act as initial point of contact for the Trust on Locality Estates services matters;
- To provide a help desk function in core hours.
- Receiving & interpreting Estate defects by telephone, email or in person, assessing level of urgency, arranging appropriate repairs and informing end users of action taken.
- Act on own initiative in absence of Head of Estates, referring to other Estate Managers only if necessary.
- Action enquiries appropriately using own initiative within scope of delegated authority referring to an appropriate Manager when necessary.
- To keep up to date with any required training in order to maintain effective use of the Estates management & database systems, currently Planet FM and MICAD.
- Update & ensure accurate recording of all Estates related locality site defects on Estates management software.
- To develop and maintain an accurate Excel database of all Estates expenditure, both revenue and capital. To monitor spending, reporting financial position to the Head of Estates on a regular basis to ensure that budgets are adhered to.
- To set up, and review electronic diary to monitor all service contracts to ensure they are renewed in a timely manner.
- To arrange service visits to coincide with dates for required statutory regulations.
- To monitor lease documentation and keep Finance department informed of lease renewal & review dates and rental income due dates.
- Liaise with contractors to ensure all servicing and scheduled maintenance are carried out in accordance with contract agreements.
- 12 months previous admin experience (ideally NHS)
· Dealing with telephone enquiries
· Previous experience and knowledge of budget processes.
Skills & Abilities
· Able to deal with a high volume of work whilst maintaining standards and meeting deadlines.
· Competent in the use of relevant Microsoft Office packages including use of Word and Excel.
· Accurate Keyboard skills
· Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with staff and managers at all levels within the organisation and with managers from the wider NHS and external organisations.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.