£12k - 14k per year
020 3176 4790
15 days ago
My client a property company based in Rochdale, is currently looking for a temp to Supports the Head of FM and assists the FM team with all Facilities Administration. This will be working 14 hours a week.
This busy and varied role will include but not limited to: -
• Helping to compile service charge budgets for all building related services, including maintenance, cleaning, security and environmental, with focus on providing a safe working environment.
• Help with the coordination of minor projects and updating project trackers
• Ensures good customer service and communication is upheld during all phases of minor projects as directed by the Head of FM
• Maintains regular and effective communication with internal and external customers.
• Raises projects on the Horizon database and provides weekly project tracker reports
• Reviews quotes and raises queries in regards to supplier invoices for works directly instructed by the FM Team
• Update the Head of FM on supplier and contractor SLA performance
• Strong experience within Facilities Management; project coordination, PTC’s, assisting with tenders, reviewing contractor quotes, monitoring SLA’s, covering helpdesk; dealing with reactive maintenance, logging tickets, excellent customer service etc.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.