£26k - 30k per year
0203 176 4790
7 months ago
An amazing opportunity has arisen within a state of the art Building in Central London. You will be working for a media company with excellent benefits.
- Manage facility service operations including office builds and expansions, capacity and space planning, and implementation of new processes and procedures. Collaborate with internal teams to ensure success of initiatives.
- Influence the customer, client and internal organisations. Drive consensus and compromise when needed. Communicate program information and updates to team memebers.
- Support the Post room, Helpdesk and Reception functions.
- Find innovative ways to streamline and enhance service delivery.
- Partner with outsourced facilities services vendors.
- Oversee daily operations in all areas of workplace services.
- Work with leadership teams to communicate upcoming initiatives.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.