about 1 month ago
Temporary Contract - Possibility to go permanent
Attractive Hourly Rate of Pay
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently looking for a Facilities Coordinator for a leading Social Housing provider in the Preston area.
My client are a leading Social Housing provider who cover the Preston & Leyland area. They are looking for a Facilities Coordinator on a temporary contract while they look to recruit to the permanent role, the interim candidate is welcome to apply for the permanent role.
They are looking for a candidate who can manage a number of office buildings in and around the Preston area. This role has a number of core objectives including:-
- Supervise and deploy the office services team function to ensure all office services and associated janitorial services are provided to the required standards.
- Provide and maintain a complete premises management service.
- Liaise with Property Services Department to develop ongoing management of a comprehensive reactive and long-term maintenance programme ensuring value for money.
- Manage the postage service for the Group (i.e. in-coming and out-going mail collection and delivery).
- In the absence of the Building Supervisor, ensure that adequate cover is in place for the opening and closing of the Building and post service.
- Develop and maintain an effective stationery stock control system.
- Co-ordinate printing and stationery requirements to meet the needs of the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Manage the Group and its subsidiaries stationery, office furniture and equipment supplies, including liaison with the Head of Procurement and Purchase To Pay in this respect.
- Ensure that the Group and its subsidiaries' franking machine is maintained in good order and replaced as necessary.
- Co-ordinate the payment of invoices relating to the office services.
Please apply or contact Alex Taylor at Build Recruitment - Manchester for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.