£20k - 22k per year
16 days ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading facilities company to appoint a Facilities Assistant based in Royston. The perfect candidate will be hungry to develop and will have a great attitude. Facilities experience isn't a must but a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn are key for this role.
The Facilities Assistant reports to the Facilities Manager and is responsible for providing support to ensure facilities services are provided in an effective and efficient manner, as well as being the initial point of contact for the Facilities department. The facilities assistant must also demonstrate a high level of security awareness at all times and have knowledge of emergency evacuation procedures and Health & Safety.
Day to Day
- Ensure the delivery of Facilities Management services to a high standard. Identifying opportunities that will continuously improve all aspects of FM operations
- To be responsible for all external contractors in the building on a daily basis, Cleaning, Maintenance, Catering, Plant Maintenance and Pest Control ensuring all SLA’s and KPI’s are maintained.
- Carry out building & meeting room checks on a daily basis, ensuring any issues are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Update the Staff Floor Plans on a monthly basis and distribute to staff as required.
Skills and personal attributes
- Excellent written and spoken communication abilities
- A smart and professional appearance with a polite, courteous and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The drive to work pro-actively independently and as part of a team
- Communication style that allows positive and open dialogue with clients and employees
Please apply or contact Elliot Cariss Smith at Build Recruitment if the role of Facilities Assistant is something of interest.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.