£19k per year
6 months ago
Facilities Assistant - St Albans
Entry level role
Build Recruitment are currently working on behalf of our client for a Facilities Assistant for their St Albans based office.
£19,000 PA – rising to £20,000 PA after probation.
The Facilities Assistant will ensure the smooth day to day running of the Facilities function.
The vacancy is full time and the working hours that will need to be covered by the team are 8:30am-6pm and until 8pm on Wednesdays. The shifts will be split evening between the team working 8.15 hours per day each.
You will be required to have a full UK driving license and access to a car. You will be expected to drive 1 week out of 3 between the St Albans and Radlet office as well as undertaking property expectations in the Hertfordshire area.
• Responsible for the daily receiving-ing, sorting and dispatch of Royal Mail post.
• Regular stock takes of stationery and ink cartridges to ensure appropriate levels are maintained, placing weekly orders as required.
• Monitor facilities inbox on a regular basis and responding to general requests in a timely manner, providing support to other teams as required including reception cover.
• Log all filed for digital storage and liaise with suppliers for the collection and return of hard copy files.
• Undertake building inspections in accordance with checklists to include acting as health and safety representative by identifying any concerns/ issues throughout the building and raising this with the relevant person.
• Undertake property inspections at various properties around Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas as directed.
• Computer literacy in relevant software packages (Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Capable of prioritizing different and sometimes conflicting demands either on own initiative or through managers support.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Reliable with good time keeping and punctulate
• Ability to cope with pressure and maintain a calm manner at all times.
• A full clean driving license is essential
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to Lizzie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.