£11.96 - 11.96 per hour
0203 176 4790
8 months ago
The Facilities Assistant role:
The Facilities Assistant role will provide support for the two centres which are a focus for community groups.
Responsibilities of our Facilities Assistant include:
- Keeping all areas of the community centre clean and tidy to a high standard
- Reporting any defects, security or health and safety concerns to the Centre Manager
- Provide a high level of customer service at the centre, covering the reception desk when necessary
- Ensuring the centre is a safe, clean and secure environment in which to live and work.
- Ensure that daily equipment and facility set ups are completed on time and to the correct specification
- To follow Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure, as far as is practicable, your own safety and that of others in the workplace. You may be required to undertake specific Health and Safety roles such as Fire Warden or First Aider as part of your duties
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.