£10 - 13 per hour
020 3176 4790
5 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Assistant based in a West London art gallery to carry out daily Facilities, maintenance, patrols and inspections. This a temp to perm role.
Please only apply for the facilities assistant role if you are available immediately or within one week. There are 2 shifts on this site 7am-3pm or 1pm-9pm.
• To identify and undertake general maintenance tasks on a daily basis
• Logging and reporting all technical faults and arranging all office equipment fixtures and fittings
• Co-ordinating parking availability, security passes and the booking in of visitors and clients
• Carrying out periodic health and safety checks
• Carrying out risk assessments
• Maintain Health and Safety precautions in all working areas and to comply with good practice, policies and procedures, with particular regards to COSH, Risk Assessments
• Monitoring and maintaining stationary stock levels
• Sorting and distributing all incoming and outgoing faxes and mail
• Providing support within the FM department when necessary
If you are interested please get in touch ASAP as my client is interviewing next week.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.