£11.00 - 12.50 per hour
0203 176 4790
19 days ago
We are currenly recruiting for a Facilities Assistant based in a west london art gallery to carry out daily Facilities, maintenance, patrols and inspections.
• To identify and undertake general maintenance tasks on a daily basis
• Logging and reporting all technical faults and arranging all office equipment fixtures and fittings
• Co-ordinating parking availability, security passes and the booking in of visitors and clients
• Carrying out periodic health and safety checks
• Carrying out risk assessments
• Maintain Health and Safety precautions in all working areas and to comply with good practice, policies and procedures, with particular regards to COSH, Risk Assessments
• Monitoring and maintaining stationary stock levels
• Sorting and distributing all incoming and outgoing faxes and mail
• Providing support within the FM department when necessary
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.