£35k - 40k per year
9 months ago
Facilities and Workplace Coordinator
£35,000-£40,000 Per Year/ Full-Time/ Permanent
Build Recruitment are working with a corporate client to make the key appointment of a Workplace Coordinator for their vibrant, hard working facilities team.
The purpose of the workplace coordinator will be to focus on maintenance, be the first line response and deal with emergency plans and responsibility for their environmental management system. This role also includes a mix of hands-on and administrative tasks as well as liaising with suppliers, subcontractors, internal clients and other Business Service colleagues.
- Managing hard services maintenance contracts, including running review meetings.
- Leading on projects to meet our responsible business ambitions; ISO14001, ESOS, Carbon reduction etc.
- Acting as the main point of contact for fire wardens and first aiders, updating and maintaining the emergency planning process.
- Liaising with the Managing agent for building issues (security/maintenance/utilities).
- Managing storage, desk booking process and other needs to support an agile environment.
- Contributing to the annual budgeting process
Please apply here if this sounds like something you would be interested in.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.