£24k - 27k per year
0203 176 4790
11 months ago
We are recruiting for a Facilities Administrator to work for a Healthcare provider. This role is Temp to Perm
The duties for Admin role are:
To include records of works initiated and completed.
To record costs associated with each ensuring where necessary a final invoice can be raised and/or cost recovery from the Client as necessary.
Update the CAFM system updated in relation to both PPM and reactive work orders.
General administration will include the raising and issuing of all necessary purchase orders required for both PPM and reactive sub-contractor attendance.
and to further ensure the timely attendance in the discharge of
Monitoring and progressing of open work orders to ensure each is attended and completed in line with our SLA, this pertains to works undertaken by direct staff and
• To input and update the CAFM system ensuring all jobs are progressed to ensure SLA achievement.
• To assist in invoice queries and demonstrate sound judgement in collation of fact and production of resolution.
• To ensure CAFM system is maintained with respect to PPM
• The administration associated with timesheets, expenses, filing, contract renewals and support to Technical Services Manager.
• Managing distribution of PPM tasks as required.
• Production and management of purchase orders and extra works activities.
• Working closely with the Technical Services Manager to produce timely reports and analysis.
• To answer and direct external calls as required.
• To ensure escalation of any pending issue to Technical Services Management within the time span of SLAs thereby allowing action by the Manager before the lapse of the SLA.
• To accurately process engineering job report sheets and timesheet entries as required.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.