£25k - 27k per year
020 3176 4790
5 months ago
My client is rcruiting a full time permanent dedicated Fabric Technician to support with the relevant FM building and or portfoilio. Primarily focusing on providing the highest standard planned and reactive service delivery for Hard Services to the Network Rail customers and supporting the MTFM strategic imperatives at an operational level
- Provide the highest standard of client focus through the Hard Service and FM operations service
- Carry out all reactive requests to cover all facilities service areas required by the Client & ensure a smooth running operation.
- Ensure that service delivery of all planned and reactive Fabric Technician tasks meets the requirements of the service level agreements (SLA’s) as detailed in the main contract document.
- Carry out Fabric Technician duties across a defined portfolio such as but not limited to:
- Lamp repair and changing
- Maintenance / repair to joinery
- Maintenance / minor repair to building fabric
- Ad hoc painting / touching up to properties
- Minor mechanical / electrical repairs
- Minor repair to plumbing systems and clearing blockages
- Emergency lighting testing where appropriate
- Fire alarm testing (where appropriate with technical guidance)
- Repairs and modifications to tiling,
- Minor repairs / changing out carpet tiles / flooring damage as appropriate
- Repairs and modification to door locks and door jam repair, hanging doors, adjusting and installing door closers.
- ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES:
- Previous Fabric Technician role or similar experience in a large organisation
- Excellent technical competency skills in relation to general building repairs and maintenance and a sound understanding of mechanical and electrical systems
- An ability to work efficiently as a team as well as under your own initiative in a demanding environment where accuracy is paramount
- A professional attitude in all areas of job role with the ability to challenge issues comprehensively and resolve them effectively
- Excellent Customer Service experience preferably with an emphasis on dealing with customers and clients both face to face and over the phone
- Manual Handling Certified and physically able
- Good standard of general education or other qualification
- Enthusiastic and Hard working
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.