£34k - 38k per year + Overtime + Progression
about 2 months ago
£34,000 - £38,000
Days and Shift roles
Build Recruitment are looking for a fabric technician to work for one our most committed clients working on a pharmaceutical contract based in Cambridge. This market leader is seeking a fabric technician due to continued growth and expansion on the contract. This technical specialist has been operating in the UK for several years and has now become a well-recognised organisation within the FM industry.
With a great reputation this business has been winning a number of major contracts throughout the UK and globally. This company is now seeking a fabric technician to join a busy and exiting contract where no working day will be the same. Join a business which focuses on internal progression and has a great opportunity for engineers to maximise and progress their careers.
Day to Day:
- Carrying out daily PPMs
- Carrying out fabric duties and reactive maintenance across a number of different equipment
- Carrying out work on a commercial contract working in a GMT Environment
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Have previous experience working in a commercial setting
- Have experience working on fabric duties including plumbing, carpentry, painting and decorating and more
- Would be beneficial if the engineer has worked in a pharmaceutical or manufacturing background previously
- Working for a market leader
- Overtime available
- Company focusses on internal progression
- Great training opportunities
Please apply or contact Steven Shine at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.