£30k - 34k per year + Pension, Holiday
8 months ago
South West London
Build Recruitment are recruiting for an exciting permanent role for a Fabric Technician for one of our biggest clients. This Fabric Technician role will be a full-time position Monday- Friday and you will ideally have experience working in a Critical working environment and Facilities Management. The Fabric Technician will be the first line support for all reactive calls reporting to the clients Facilities help desk and completing PPMS.
Key Responsibilities of the Fabric Technician:
- Completing all reactive tasks that will include; fabric, painting and decorating, final finish, door repairs, handyman, basic plumbing.
- Providing support to the wider team for any emergency calls.
- Undertaking other duties as directed by your managers.
- Making sure the helpdesk is updated regularly
- Always adhering to the client’s health and safety procedures.
- Providing support to all sites when required to do so.
- To be smartly presented with an excellent customer service manor.
- Preferred to hold a C&G NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Experience within a similar role e.g. Building Maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a flexible approach to work.
- Hardworking and pro-active
- Prioritising jobs with excellent organisation skills
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.