£15 - 17 per hour
020 3176 4790
4 months ago
My client is looking for a temporary fabric technician / handyman to join their team for the foreseeable future. You will be working for one of the UKs leading service providers supporting the maintenance engineers on site.
The role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc)
- First line response to reactive repairs
- Relamping of defective lighting
- Minor building fabric repairs-Basic Carpentry, Carpet Tiling, Locks
- Minor decorating tasks
- Minor plumbing repairs
- General office cleaning as scheduled for remote sites
- Supporting external landscaping and cleaning as required
- Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
- Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
If you are interested in the role please apply and I will be in touch if your CV is shortlisted.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.