£14 - 15 per hour
about 1 year ago
Fabric Maintenance Engineer | City of London | Temp to Perm role
Do you have experience within commercial building services? Are you looking for somewhere that you can start very quickly and stay long term?
We are currently recruiting for a Fabric Maintenance Engineer to work in a high-end commercial premises in the City of London. This will be working for a market leading service provider. The environment is extremely friendly and laid back. Great team culture on the engineering team.
This is looking after tenanted area's only. Duties will include; plumbing - taps, washers, blockages, basic pipework, basic carpentry - fixing doors, handles etc, patchwork tiling / plastering etc, lifting and shifting around the offices. Lights, sockets.
- £14 - £15 per hour (paid weekly (£560 - 600)
- On-going temp to perm role
- High end commercial office premises - newly built, very friendly environment
- Tenanted area's
- Market leading service provider
- Rapidly expanding contract and plenty of room for progression / internal transfers
- Ideally be immediately available to start (we do have other permanent roles available if you are not able to start immediately)
- Ideally have a trade qualification (plumbing, carpentry, painting & decorating etc)
If this could potentially be of interest, then please submit a full CV or send this directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.