£35k - 37k per year + annual leave, progression
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Fabric Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Due to continued growth and success, Build Recruitment are working with a market leading property & FM Service Provider looking for a fabric engineer to join their successful team. This is a permanent opportunity where you will be valued and given the chance to progress within a new team on a private healthcare contract.
The successful candidate will be required to work on site on a days and night continental shift pattern, 12-hour shifts, a mixture of 4 on 4 off. You will be working alongside a team of 4 shift leaders and 4 engineers. You will be rewarded with salary reflective of their background, perks, skill set and experience.
It is important that you have experience doing maintenance previously in a fabric engineer role and are comfortable working closely with clients.
- Undertaking all building fabric activities such as patch repairs, minor plumbing and carpentry, painting and decorating all to the highest level of service for the client.
- You will be required to answer queries, report any defects and keep the client informed of site activities at the time of the service visit.
- You will be expected to complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time, keeping logs of inspections reports and remedial work.
- Complete reactive, PPM jobs & projects in a timely manner
- Repairs floor and wall coverings
- Responsible for ceiling tile repairs and replacements
- Responsible for other building and installation works as required
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Experience working as a fabric engineer within a Maintenance / Facilities Management environment.
- Relevant qualifications required e.g. C&G or equivalent or a trade related qualification in Carpentry.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, Permit to Work procedures and Safe Systems of Working.
- Previous Fabric, Carpentry experience
- Experience of working in commercial or public sector environment
- City & Guilds or NVQ Equivalent in carpentry
If you are a fabric engineer looking for a new opportunity and meet the criteria above, please apply or send us an email with any questions. Ruby.Skinner@buildrec.com
This role may be suited to somebody who is a handy man, handyman, handy person, fabric techician, shift fabric engineer, carpenter or fabric engineer.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.