£33,000 - 33,280 per year + van for personal use, training
9 days ago
Job Title: Mobile Fabric Engineer
Location: Mobile position covering the West Yorkshire region
Salary: £33,280 dependant on qualifications and experience
Benefits: Pension, Life Assurance, Use of company vehicle for personal use, Employee Shares Schemes, Reward programme & Employee Assistance programme along with many other benefits & employee discounts.
Our client has approached us due to growing success as looking for a mobile fabric engineer covering the North Yorkshire area. This role as a mobile fabric engineer will be covering multiple sites for one of their famous contracts. As a fabric engineer you will be carrying out a wide range of tasks each day, planned and reactives.
- Undertaking all building fabric activities such as patch repairs, minor plumbing and carpentry, painting and decorating all to the highest level of service for the client.
- You will be required to answer queries, report any defects and keep the client informed of site activities at the time of the service visit.
- You will be expected to complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time, keeping logs of inspections reports and remedial work.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Experience working as a fabric engineer within a Maintenance / Facilities Management environment.
- Relevant qualifications required e.g. C&G or equivalent or a trade related qualification.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, Permit to Work procedures and Safe Systems of Working.
- Capability to perform manual tasks, including manual handling, working at heights and in confined spaces as well as a willingness to participate in the On-Call Rota.
- Good verbal and written communication is important, including the ability to use a mobile device.
- You'll need to be highly self motivated and solutions focussed with the ability to work without supervision but also enjoy working as part of a team.
- Full Driving Licence.
This role as a mobile fabric engineer will suit someone who is a handyman, maintenance engineer, fabric technician, mobile fabric technician, multiskilled engineer.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.