£33k per year
020 3176 4793
16 days ago
My clients looking for a Fabric Engineer to join one of their Public Sector contracts in Lambeth who will be responsible for the delivery of joinery and other fabric repairs and maintenance, minor fabric refurbishment and installation works in line with the contract specification and quality standards.
- Carry out works including:- reactive repairs and maintenance of interior and exterior finishes including windows, doors, ironmongery, skirtings’, facings, ceilings, floor coverings, furniture, shelving and reception counters.
- Complete refurbishment / installation works including doors, door sets, window frames, staircases, stud partitions, ceilings.
- Make and fit interiors in offices and public facing areas.
- To undertake contractor and control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and labour and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- Provide support to other in house trades or complete other trade tasks where deemed competent including minor plumbing repairs, tilling, painting and decorating and wet trades.
- To undertake reactive service works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames ensuring client expectations are met.
- Working in a safe manner at all times, complying with current Health & Safety legislation and H&S policy.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company Health, safety and quality standards and that works are delivered in accordance with RAMS and CPP.
Qualifications & Experience
- NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 Joinery or city and guilds equivalent.
- Full clean driving licence.
- CSCS card of relevant discipline
- DBS clearance.
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
- Previous experience working in historic buildings.
Hours of work will Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.