£28k - 30k per year + Vehicle
020 3176 4793
11 months ago
I'm currently recruiting for an experienced Fabric Engineer to join a leading service provider working on a corporate contract covering North London. This role reports directly into the Contract Supervisor.
Duties will include:
- Conducting PPM & reactive works on a daily basis
- Practical engineering & technical support to client.
- Supplying of relevant information for the production of quotations by the supervisor.
- Procuring of material following reactive repairs & Minor works.
- Carrying out site health & safety audits.
- Build and maintain an professional relationship with onsite clients and colleagues.
- Updating and completion of AS CAFM in line with reactive & PPM tasks as well as the Updating and maintenance of site logbooks.
To be considered:
- You will hold a City & Guilds or NVQ equivalent in Carpentry / relevant Trade
- 5 years experience within an FM environment.
- You will hold a valid CSCS card and have relevant H&S qualifications for the position.
- Asbestos qualification or relevant awareness CPD.
- Full UK Drivers Lincece
Full Clearance clecks will be required prior to starting, working hours are Monday – Friday times can be flexible.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.