£25k - 30k per year
020 3176 4790
3 months ago
Our client is a leading FM service provider. They are looking to hire a fabric engineer to work on a mobile basis in North London on a long standing commercial contract they hold.
The fabric engineer will ideally have a background in commercial building maintenance.
The duties of the fabric engineer will include PPMs and Reactive maintenance on all fabric duties. This will include but won’t be limited to: installing and repairing doors, swinging doors, window frames, locks, door handles, floor and ceiling tiles and repairing furniture, toilet furniture repairs, blockages, general building maintenance, basic plumbing, basic electrical, paperwork and tablet use, escorting sub-contractors.
The ideal fabric engineer will be someone with a client facing attitude, who is eager to learn new skills and progress in their career.
Requirements for Handyman/ Fabric Engineer.
- Proven Track record in commercial building maintenance
- Versatile and able to cover basic works in a number of disciplines
- Maintenance Experience
- Ability to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- This is an excellent opportunity to work for a stable and successful Building Maintenance and FM provider, there is an opportunity within this role to develop your skills and my client will make a commitment to your own personal development.
If you would like to apply for the role please get in touch and I look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.