£22k - 28k per year
020 3176 4790
4 months ago
My client is recruiting an executive support officer to join their team on a permanent contract. This is an amazing opportunity for graduates with a construction/building/FM degree background who are keen and suited to working in a corporate environment for part of their career development.
Purpose of Role
- The role will support the CEO in dealing with a diverse range of tasks, which includes
supporting; the collation of business related data for report preparation, the central
oversight of key developments and initiatives, supporting the management of minutes in
key actions from strategic meetings, and undertake mini projects and pieces of work on
behalf of the CEO etc.
- The environment is demanding and the post holder will need to be able to engage and
influence the wider business management team and develop a strong level of knowledge
of high priority issues across the business. They must be able to speak authoritatively
about the work being undertaken and make decisions that reflect the needs and priorities
of the CEO and executive team. The post holder will be responsible for supporting the
CEO, ensuring they are fully briefed on all pertinent issues in readiness to represent the
organisation at both internal and external meetings.
Excellent ability to create project plans with team members, track service metrics and
prepare progress reports for CEO and senior management.
● Ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and to meet
deadlines amid conflicting demands and busy work periods, is required
● Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a demanding environment.
● Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as
outside clients and vendors.
● Strong organisational, planning, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to professionally represent
● High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and
build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, clients, and external partners.
● Strong computer and research skills is required to gather and summarise data for
reports; proficiency with all applications of Microsoft office for composing, typing
and proofing and presenting materials.
Skills and Abilities
Planning and General Business Project Management Skills
● Ability to search and analyse data for solutions to seemingly complex issues
● Ability to influence people to support project outcomes
● Excellent organisational skills / Time management / Ability to prioritise and organise own workload / able to work to deadlines
● IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word - they must be able to prepare high quality reports and information.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.