£38k - 40k per year
020 3176 4790
8 months ago
Executive Assistant - Property Maintenance (Perm)
Location: London Bridge
Hours: 8:00am – 17:00pm Mon – Fri (1 hour lunch)
This is a key role supporting the work at the most senior level. Managing the office of the MD and assisting the Executive Team. To manage and facilitate the day to day running of the office and general building maintenance. To assist in ensuring that the business maintains a professional approach to our customers and staff.
- Accountable for the proactive and effective diary management for the MD & SLT.
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Manage detailed travel arrangements, accommodation and meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas with supporting documents; take minutes, distribute and manage actions where appropriate.
- Schedule board meetings with agenda, supporting papers, and take minutes and follow up actions with delegates as required in a proactive manner
- Collation and delivery of monthly reports as directed
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents as requested in advance of meetings
- Manage recording, retrieval and resolution system for high level complaints
- Assist team with ordering IT equipment
- Maintain electronic filing
- Provide effective call management
- Provide clerical and general office support to other offices as directed. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate
- Office management to include ordering
- The right person for this organisation should have:
The postholder will have attention to detail, be tenacious and articulate
- The post holder will be resilient, being able to prioritise requests effectively and efficiently with minimal disruption.
- The role requires a self-motivated individual who is able to work with a degree of ambiguity
- Must have experience with dealing with Microsoft Office packages.
- Previous experience in dealing with senior management up to and including MD preferably.
- Must have excellent communication skills and organisation skills and to have the ability to deal with conflicting workloads.
- High degree of professionalism and ability to work in a confidential setting.
This role is suitable for someone with a strong EA background who is looking to play an integral part in a large organisation where everyone knows one another and works collaboratively.
If you have the above skills and like the sound of the role, please apply below.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.