£38k - 40k per year
020 3176 4790
9 days ago
Executive Assistant (Perm)
Location: London Bridge
Hours: 8:00am – 17:00pm Mon – Fri (1 hour lunch)
I currently have an exciting opportunity for Executive Assistant to join a friendly team based in London Bridge.
- Minute taking and meeting arrangements
- Travel arrangements and diary management
- Producing documents for meetings and proof-reading items
- Being first point of contact and representing the organisation
- Receiving and Fielding incoming calls and acting as a gate keeper
- Liaising with stakeholders such as developers etc
- Assisting the board with secretarial tasks
- Organising company events
The right person for this organisation should have:
- A flexible attitude to tasks undertaken and hours worked in some cases (covering evening meetings occasionally)
- Experience dealing with C level Executives/board members
- Experience in a similar role for at least 2 years
- Housing knowledge ideally
- Great interpersonal and communicative skills
- Minute taking skills
- Good IT skills including MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and Outlook
This role is suitable for someone with a strong EA background who is looking to play an integral part in a large organisation where everyone knows one another and works collaboratively.
If you have the above skills and like the sound of the role, please apply below.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.