£45k per year + Additional Benefits
9 months ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading housing provider to recruit for an Executive Assistant. The well established organisation is looking for an Executive Assistant to look after the Managing Director, plus three additional diary managements.
Start date - ASAP
- EA supporting the Managing Director undertaking administrative tasks, diary management, travel arrangements and corporate event management.
- You will also be managing three additional diary's, including the Bid's team and Comms team.
- Identifying the team's main goals and how to provide the administrative support needed to help them get there.
- Working towards deadlines
- Receiving telephone calls and correspondence (including emails) and flagging them as appropriate.
- Previous experience in a senior PA or EA position supporting Director level and above.
- You must be driven, motived and hard working.
- Have experience with Social Media platforms
- Pro-active with proven experience of working under own initiative
If this role is something you are interested in, then please submit your CV or email your CV over to email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.