£35k - 45k per year
4 months ago
Start ASAP – Permanent opportunity
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Building Maintenance Contractor who is looking for an Estimator based in Plymouth.
Our client provides maintenance and refurbishment services to the public sector. To assist with the demand of work they need to bring in another Estimator to join their busy office in Plymouth.
Day to Day:
- Experience of estimating projects in the maintenance and refurb sector
- Allocating prices to job specification and presenting to the client
- Obtaining costings of materials and getting the best price available
- Producing programme of works
- Liaising with the client and other project teams
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- 5years + of Estimating experience
- Trainee/ recenlty qualified can be considered!
- Good sound knowledge of the construction process
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Strong skills and experience of using Microsoft programmes and Outlook
- Full time hours – Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm
- 25days holiday + BH
- Flexible working arrangements available
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.