£25k - 45k per year + Package
20 days ago
Role: Estimator – Social Housing
Salary: £25,000- £45,000 (Depending on experience) + Package
Location: Kent + Working from home
My client, one of the leading companies in main contracting and housing maintenance are on the look for an Estimator to join the business due to continuous growth. You will be an integral part of the team which can give the opportunity for growth and progression due to the volume of work within the portfolio.The projects are a mixture of Planned Maintenance, Void property refurbishment, cyclical decorations, roof developments, new build and other refurbishment works totaling about £200m per annum. This role could suit someone looking to move and utilise the skills they have in a new sector!
- The successful candidate will help plan and lead all matters relating to the Contracting Tenders in union with our other departments.
- Check and acknowledge bid documents and modifications.
- Develop a full set of documents based both on Sub-contract tender returns and/or own measures with rates applied.
- Analysing plans, bills of quantities and other project documentation in order to estimate costs.
- Researching, sourcing, negotiating, and obtaining the best prices and quotes from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Attend mid and post tender meetings with clients.
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.