£35k - 40k per year
018 7224 8898
5 months ago
Estimator/ Project Engineer
Would suit an Intermediate Estimator/ Quantity Surveyor
Build recruitment are working with a specialist Marine contractor who are looking for an experienced and suitable qualified Estimator to join their team. Ideally candidates will come from a construction background and have at least 3years post grad experience having a degree (or similar) in construction, engineering or mathematics.
This role will be responsible for:
- Cost control and budgeting of projects
- Building and maintaining relationships with contractors and sub contractors
- Health & Safety on site
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned projects
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 for QHSE within the company and projects throughout the UK
- Handle site coordination, risks
- Prepare tender and contract documents
We are looking for a confident individual who is a good communicator with excellent time management skills. Someone who is willing to learn and work with the senior projects team on projects. You will need to have a flexible approach to work with this fast-paced marine, construction environment.
This is a full-time role to start ASAP, offering a competitive salary and package.
For more information please contact Kirsty on 07494 544 290.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.