City of London
£35k - 45k per year
8 months ago
Estates Service Manager
City of london
£35,000-£45,000 Per Year/ Full-Time/ Temporary
Build Recruitment are working with one of the worlds leading property and real estate companies to make the key appointment of Estates Service Manager on a maternity leave contract.
Day to Day:
The purpose of the Estates Service Manager role will be to manage the operational activities for around 50 commercial properties located in one region, whilst promoting and maintaining excellent relationships with the team, the client stakeholders, and the suppliers. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property / Facilities Manager who has a good understanding of service charge budgets and commercial property, as well as holding an IOSH qualification.
Further areas the Estates Service Manager will be responsible will be:
- To be responsible/assist with the drafting, control and reporting of service charge budget and expenditure for the site(s)
- To monitor all activities relating to the site(s), reporting and taking action as appropriate
- Regular inspections of the building fabric
- To work in conjunction with key stakeholders ensuring a maintenance and repair programme is in place
- To compile and maintain records relating to the site(s); e.g. asset register, plans, plant testing, etc., taking any action which may be required
- To further develop and maintain excellent tenant relationships, ensuring that they receive the highest standards of service in relation to their operational needs and attend tenant meetings as applicable
- To attend tenants’ meetings with the surveying team
- To be responsible for all health and safety compliance. This includes ensuring that all health and safety audits, fire and other evacuations are carried out on a regular basis in accordance with the laid down requirements, the emergency plan and related site maps are continually update and that Meridian (Health and Safety tool) is regularly updated etc.
- To be responsible for Environmental management on site, in compliance with policy and procedure
- To organise fire and other safety evacuations and produce an emergency plan
- To proactively manage risk and deal with insurance issues on site
Please apply here if this Estates Service Manager role sounds like something you would be interested in.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.