£45k - 52k per year + Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
6 months ago
Torpoint, South East Cornwall
Build Recruitment are working with a leading national contractor to source an Estates Manager based in the Southwest of England.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Estates Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery and assurance of all reactive and programmed maintenance, and minor works projects <£25k as well as ensuring that all Health & Safety requirements are met.
The Estates Manager will oversee the delivery Reactive & Programmed maintenance across the estate, ensuring that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met, and that tasks are completed to a standard that meets the contractual ‘First Time Fix’ requirements.
Role Brief for the Estate Manager:
- Ensuring that all documentation relating to Reactive and Planned Maintenance is distributed in a timely manner and recorded against the appropriate assets in the CAFM system.
- Ensure the maintenance of the Establishment Specific Task Schedule and the Forward Additional Services Plan for sites within area of responsibility.
- Overseeing and managing the Statutory Compliance state of sites within area of responsibility, ensuring that any overdue Statutory and Mandatory Tasks are adequately mitigated for risk.
- Identifying opportunities on establishments to support the Net Zero carbon reduction targets and initiate Billable Works initiatives to achieve them.
- Ensuring that all Billable Works up to the value of £25k, and delivered by Site teams, are delivered within agreed timelines.
- Acting as an Area Manager as required.
- A minimum 3 years management experience.
- Technical training to maintain and develop technical competence and awareness of
Asbestos / Legionella Responsible Persons within area of responsibility.
- Familiarity with and experience in working to Safe Systems of Work appropriate to the discipline
- IOSH or equivalent qualification
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.